doc2help is a free trial software application from the Help Tools subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-03-31. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win2000.
Doc2help can directly convert a Word/Openoffice/WPS document into a professional help document. Users only need to write a simple Word/Openoffice/WPS document, and then to easily create a professional online help or product introduction web!
Different with html created by office itself or other general word convert tools, the document created by doc2help has the following features:
1. Can automatically generate index based on chapter.
2. Can split a large help document into multiple pages, thus to avoid the difficulty of opening a large file.
3. The most special is, can support the full-text search, index, bookmarks for both HTML and CHM format.
4. Can support custom format of help document. Users can only do simple modification of provided frame to generate online help of variable styles as needed.
5. Can also support to create pure WEB and CHM format.
6. Can also support Word, Openoffice and WPS.
7. Provides CLI client.
doc2help (version 2.1.1) has a file size of 1.73 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 279 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.